Dimelius' pond

Buddy's heaven
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Easy and cheap...Fruit crate, shade cloth and some zip ties...i made tallers too, just put 1 on other and cut the bottom of the upper one.
around here, you have to BUY milk/fruit crates as I've never seen one in the wild...not for decades.

A good idea in the States is to visit a garden center and ask if they have any hanging pot empties; I got a whole stack this way and use them for various things including some of my water lilies because they already have the 'holes' for hanging through which I attach some plastic twine to lift/haul them out when they need to be attended to. Or the cheap plastic pots most of my yearly annuals come in before I plant them in the garden. I like to repurpose old stuff, though..those homemade crates will definitely work well !

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
around here, you have to BUY milk/fruit crates as I've never seen one in the wild...not for decades.

A good idea in the States is to visit a garden center and ask if they have any hanging pot empties; I got a whole stack this way and use them for various things including some of my water lilies because they already have the 'holes' for hanging through which I attach some plastic twine to lift/haul them out when they need to be attended to. Or the cheap plastic pots most of my yearly annuals come in before I plant them in the garden. I like to repurpose old stuff, though..those homemade crates will definitely work well !
i got a fruit/veg seller at the corner of my road and every week there is a mountain of boxes...
WTS fruit boxes, i can ship too ROFL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
i got a fruit/veg seller at the corner of my road and every week there is a mountain of boxes...
WTS fruit boxes, i can ship too ROFL
sounds like a side industry for the OTG, doesn't it? Jars of honey come to mind...;):cool::p:D:rolleyes::p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
gee, how nice of the camp Squire to put a selfie of lil Queenie in his siggy...ain't that just the NICEST????

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 2.28.22 PM.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
All is planted, now I hope to see something in like a month. This spring will get forget me not and justicia americana(forgot common name)

Ask a Question