Driving the Neighbours Mad

Reaction score
DrDave said:
5 hours is what I have read.

That sucks. My pond is still not stabilized and I went out to buy patio furniture on Sunday and came back to a CL&P truck in the middle of the road infront of my house. A tree had fallen and torn the line from the pole to my house down pulling the meter off the house. Just got power back yesterday so the pond was not moving for 2 days. It just rained about 5" but im going to add some more microblift to the pond and basically start over. I expected things to work better than they have but im still learning. I want to have the water cleaner ASAP...

Reaction score
DrDave said:
5 hours is what I have read.

That sucks. My pond is still not stabilized and I went out to buy patio furniture on Sunday and came back to a CL&P truck in the middle of the road infront of my house. A tree had fallen and torn the line from the pole to my house down pulling the meter off the house. Just got power back yesterday so the pond was not moving for 2 days. It just rained about 5" but im going to add some more microblift to the pond and basically start over. I expected things to work better than they have but im still learning. I want to have the water cleaner ASAP...

Reaction score
ya, I havent been keeping an eye on any of the levels unfortunitly as ive been so busy, but I will do now. Fish have been fine so far and seem happy.

Reaction score
ya, I havent been keeping an eye on any of the levels unfortunitly as ive been so busy, but I will do now. Fish have been fine so far and seem happy.

Reaction score
Just to let you know, changed one and rearranged my filters and added some bactiria starting fuild, played with the flows and the neighbours are now happy... The problem was with height of one the outfalls, which made a low blonking noise (neighbours description) Ive placed a large stone in the water to break the fall, plonking gone!!!
A big thanks to everyones input, I've learnt a lot from this forum in 2 weeks :cool:

Ask a Question