Electrics

Reaction score
Hi
I am in the process of renovating a wildlife pond inherited with our house. I am installing a pump and filter. There is currently no electric outside for the pump. What is the best way to sort out electrics. Does anyone have a link to a guide describing the process in simple terms?
Thanks

Reaction score
I don't know of a simple guide. There's kind of a lot of options for a simple guide as it's unlikely to match your property exactly and therefore would be confusing. The simplest way is to get walked through the process.

For example, if a guide says to add a breaker to your electrical panel and you have an old fuse panel, or your panel is full, you're not going to know what to do. An there are dozens of different breaker panels, etc. Each issue is simple, but complex in total for a single guide.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I have a little larger breaker box for my air conditioner , All my backyard outlets feed from it

Ask a Question