enuff is enuff

Reaction score
hey everyone aint been on here for a minute the new site is looking real nice
anyways can someone drop a line to old mother nature and let her know ive had just about enuff of this coooooollllllddd stuff
im actually starting to worry bout my poor fishies this is the third winter for them but the first 2 never even came close to the brutalness of this yr. i hope them little buggers survive!!! heres wishing this dang weather breaks soon take care everyone

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is dumping snow at home right now, we may end up with 12 inches today.

We have been in florida since my honey retired, sunny 78 degrees, beautiful. We head home soon like 7 days or so, hope the temps jump up, looks like they should.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you like the new forum, wish there was something I could do about the cold stuff! ;)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sorry, Dave, but most of the warm stuff has been in Louisiana this year -- we haven't had a winter to speak of. But, thanks for sending US that cold blast last night -- temp this morning was in the mid-20's with a wind chill in the mid teens. [actually, I know the cold stuff came from the west, not from you.....]

Reaction score
wow you guys really know how to rub it in with all them nice temps thoughts from anyone concerning whether the fish can survive such a long cold spell with the temps below 0 for such a long time

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are minus 7 this am. I still see the fish hanging around, no floaters under the ice, so far so good. They might be in trouble if you didn't have an opening in the ice, seems to depend on the amount of fish, junk in the pond when it froze, size of fish etc. The first winter of my pond it froze so hard a herd of deer walked on it, but the only 4 fish I didn't know where there made it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sobo

Latest Threads