FedEx delivers fish with no water

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Unbenounced to me my wife and kids got me fathers day koi, ........they came fed ex from san jose,,,, the fed guy dropped the box a few blocks away ,made a few more stops ,when he got here water was running out his door,,,, my son new the fish were comming met the fed guy at the street, and could still here the fish flopping in the box,wife yelled get them in the pond ,,,,they seem ok..........glad they were home got one big fish and one platinun

Attachments

• fedex.jpg
    fedex.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 306

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
they both seem to be fine.................but if it was a few minutes later i dont think they would of made it ......i normally like to let them float in the pond and add a little pond water slowly then let em go................but i'm sure they didn't mind they just wanted water........

Reaction score
DrCase said:
they both seem to be fine.................but if it was a few minutes later i dont think they would of made it ......i normally like to let them float in the pond and add a little pond water slowly then let em go................but i'm sure they didn't mind they just wanted water........

So good to hear. :grumble:

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
fedex guy stopped by to check on his last delivery, all is well,;) i think he wants to build a pond

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarnerBirm

Latest Threads