first post pond help !

Reaction score
wow. the pond is actually beautiful. but i want something slightly more natural ? admitted that i cant really using block and brick but i will use some ideas from the pond hopefully.

no, actually our to be pond will be about 1 meter (3ft) unser ground (excluding a layer of cement) and the wall will only be maybe 3-4 blocks high.
could there be some more pictures maybe of block/brick waterfalls ??

thanks for all your replies so far people !
:)

Reaction score
quote name="dieselplower" post="192196" timestamp="1381242144"]Do you know how to do a google search?[/quote]

Id appreciate if you weren't so rude, of course I did a Google search and also viewed many images, but the whole reason for me posting on this forum is due to the number of members and indeed their expertise and experience. Not to mention that there are many people when have actually built their own ponds. It's easy for me to google pictures but I can't ask 'mr' Google any questions can I ?. And here I can actually ask questions and get appropriate help and answers from MOST people.
Its common sense to Google something instead of being lazy and waiting for answers but when you can't find just what your looking for you have no choice to ask people. Hence me posting here.

I apologize if I have offended you in any way as that is not my nature or intention but if you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing at all.

And again I apologize if I have offended you in anyway.

Thank you

Reaction score
well that question sounded cocky to me "Do you know how to do a google search?" really ?
and i did apologize,

Reaction score
Ok sorry man. All I see is a user name I dont understand and a location i have never heard of. For all i know, Google may not be available wherever you are from. Anyway, I have posted several hundred pictures for you each time you have asked. That's all I can do. Good luck.

Reaction score
well thankyou for your several hundred pictures sir.
i would be greatful if i could get more help from other. would be highly appreciated.
thanks

Ask a Question