j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Addy, I thought you had a camera on the pond..........does it have a close up so you can see them that way if they ever come out of hiding :p

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well the only camera I have is the one in my hands, but have a large and I mean large box of x 10 cameras. Need to get a few set up, even some nite vision. Old stuff but it still works.

We have talked of installing a yard camera, but have not gotten around to it. Would be neat to select a input on the tv and see the what is going on out there, but then we do have large windows, all I have to do is look out lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sure would jw, it is on my big list lol.......you want some of those x10 cameras? got a ton of them.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
oh they are some old technology, my previous hubby wanted our house in colorado monitored from phoenix. They are wireless, transmit a picture to your computer. I haven't messed with them in years. Going to dig them out and see if they still work. Used to always get pop ups about buying x10 cameras, when on the net.

did a search, seems they still sell them lol

http://www.x10.com/cameras/

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh I see what they are. Don't think I need anything like that here but it would be fun to see what comes around lurking at night. You should hook them up and if you can save pix then post them for us to see :)

Reaction score
Hahah seriously I wonder what the neighbors think lol...first she spies on her pond for hours on end with binoculars and there is nothing in there and then she has cameras too....I wonder what is going on

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing talal If I keep looking I might see a fish...........lmao

Reaction score
Hahaha sometimes I wonder addy, really I think that would be creepy they may think your a Russian spy or something lol just sitting for hours on end doing nothing but staring at the pond as if it's going to pop

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lmao talal, just minutes usually, quick scan. It is neat we can look down on the pond from the house, see all the surface of the pond and bog.

Reaction score
It may have already been said, but I used plastic edging. Had some left over and thought I would try it, and it worked :lol: I'll post pics tonight.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
black diamond type, with the tube section on the top? that would work good,you may want to drill some holes in the underwater part of it for better water flowthru.

Ask a Question