Free goldfish- Dallas, Tx

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking to rehome about 30 goldfish. Most are about 6" long, with both long and short tails, some are all white. They have been outside their whole lives (previous generations are gone, these were born in the above ground pond). No money, just want a good home for them.

Attachments

• 20221103_150528.jpg
    20221103_150528.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20221103_150523.jpg
    20221103_150523.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 19

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow no takers? I remember you posted a while back too about wanting good homes for them. Do you have Nextdoor.com near you? It is an online neighborhood site for each persons area all over the country. I joined it a long time ago and you can post up free things and for the fish you could check out where the people live who will be taking them as they will all be near to you. I hope you find good homes for them all! If I lived close and had a bigger pond I would love to take them.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks so much for replying, jw. My facebook doesn't allow anything with animals, even free. I thought it was the same with Next-door, maybe not. I'll give it a try!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nextdoor is where I got some of my fish a long time ago. Hope they still allow you to give them away.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I am looking to rehome about 30 goldfish. Most are about 6" long, with both long and short tails, some are all white. They have been outside their whole lives (previous generations are gone, these were born in the above ground pond). No money, just want a good home for them.
Just want to say hi and good luck in rehoming your fish

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thanks so much for replying, jw. My facebook doesn't allow anything with animals, even free. I thought it was the same with Next-door, maybe not. I'll give it a try!
People are always posting animals for sale or re-homing on ours, but there could be different “rules” depending on where you live. I’m in Shreveport, LA, just down the road from you. If I wasn’t already well stocked, I would consider a trip that way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
You also could try pond builders in your area...They usually know of someone who just put in a pond and would like some fish...Good luck!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
On Facebook, if there's a local pond group, sometimes they will allow re-homing posts. Good luck!

Reaction score
Country
United States
My mom got her goldfish on Craigslist. The people even came to see her pond to be sure they wanted to give them to her.

Ask a Question