Frog Obesity

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
OMG! I just spit drink all over my work desk and everyone in the office now thinks Randy has the fattest dog, cat, and frog in the world. I had 7 people looking over my shoulder watching the frog eating and then I scrolled down and they saw the dog and cat. Needless to say it is officially clean the office day today before the boss comes back in the morning. I don't think anyone could synchronize that many people bursting out in laughter at one time in a cubicle as what just took place in my office. At least we are all calling it a good day when everyone can leave the office with a smile!
I just about did the same thing......lol.... too funny! :LOL:

Reaction score
And here's a picture of Randy's cat:
Obese-cat.jpg

and his dog:
fat-dog.jpg
yet another laugh!!!

Reaction score
Well, I see the original picture of my obese frog has been deleted from my photo gallery for some reason.
This seems to happen alot in this forum, so often I'll load photos to the gallery and they either get deleted, or the URL gets changed creating broken links in any thread.
Moderators, can you explain why the photo gallery in this forum is so unstable?

Reaction score
Well, I see the original picture of my obese frog has been deleted from my photo gallery for some reason.
This seems to happen alot in this forum, so often I'll load photos to the gallery and they either get deleted, or the URL gets changed creating broken links in any thread.
Moderators, can you explain why the photo gallery in this forum is so unstable?
Maybe PITA was so disturbed by it they deleted it!!

Ask a Question