FUNNY CAT VIDEO

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I just saw this posted on FACE BOOK. My first thought [during the initial first seconds] was that it was faked. Then, when I searched for the video to re-post here, I ran across a commentary by a vet who said she thought the cat had a respiratory problem....

Huh? I'm sorry, but anyone who's been around cats for any length of time knows that cats have a variety of vocalizations. I have one that chirps, barks, and occasionally sounds like Darth Vader's ship escaping the Rebel Forces [for real!].

[And I have NEVER seen a cat that was able to TURN OFF its cough at will and turn it into a meow ]

Personally, I think this kitty is having "issues" with something [another cat perhaps?] outside the window.

ANYWAY, it's a cute video -- an "I-meant-to-do-that" moment, and "caught-in-the-act" all rolled into one :) Enjoy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Believe it or not my persian angora cat used to bark like my chihuahua Bandit .I think it was his way of calling the dog because Bandit would come running when he did it .He used to hold the chi down and clean her and she hated it .Pussy Galore was 4 years old when I got Bandit and I guess he figure it was his job to take care of her .When they got to playing look out because they would run wild through the house .You would think I had 10 animals instead of 2 .My cat also weighed in at 35 pounds and vet always commented he never saw one that big .I got him fixed young and not sure if that was why he was so big .He lived to be almost 20 years old ,I got him in 74 from my hubby's aunt ,she had promised us a kitten from her show cat .Gosh how fast years go by .Good memories

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I enjoyed that and it sounds and looks real to me :biggrin:
My one cat Boo likes to sit on top of her cat perch and whenever anyone walks by she spits at you and takes a swat. It's not a mean act but a play for attention so you stop and wrestle w/ her for a second and she loves it.

Ask a Question