waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Good one!!!

LIke your pond and night lights also!!!!

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Pure politics being injected into our justice system, which is very scary and gives reason why folk should have a healthy paranoia about their government.

About what just happened by the POTUS, I am just... Biting my tongue. :rolleyes:

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
POTUS, had to goggle that. I actually don't mind what he said after the verdict. I like the guy and blacks have taken a cracking [cracker with a whip, Rachael J definition] since the first slave came in 1619.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
And folk need to start realize that we live in the 21st century and not the 16th century or not even close to living in the 1950s atmosphere. All of these speeches and social engineering groups will solve absolutely none of it due to it is the nasty side of human nature, as I describe and witness it in post#18, and these good intentions only make things worst by giving these crazies reason to overreact, which is also the reason why I do not like the theory of the "stand your ground" statute even though it was not applied and had zero relevance to this court case.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I'm surprised that no one has challenged me on the statement I made that man and only man wrote the Holy books of the world and all the laws. There was no talking to man by God to create them, unless they had some psychotic episode and thought it was real.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
I'm surprised that no one has challenged me on the statement I made that Man and only man wrote the Holy books of the world and all the laws. There was no talking to man by God to create them. Unless they had some psychotic episode and thought it was real.
I suggest ya move to a different fishing hole. ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
waynefrcan said:
I'm surprised that no one has challenged me on the statement I made that man and only man wrote the Holy books of the world and all the laws. There was no talking to man by God to create them, unless they had some psychotic episode and thought it was real.
What does challenging you accomplish? I will still believe and you wont. I only feel sad for you. And this is coming from a life long atheist who has only within the last few years been born again. I know both sides of this argument and I now feel His love.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Sure we think it is overreacting, but the blacks don't. 1619 is long ways away I agree, but remember they were treated like %$@& and not equal right up until 1960's.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Now back to the discussion at hand. Anyone who didn't think this was a witch hunt better think again. :( It is scary when your federal government targets you with their unlimited resources.

From Fox News...

More than a year after an FBI report indicated there was no evidence of racial bias in George Zimmerman's history, the Justice Department is trolling for email tips on the former neighborhood watch volunteer as it weighs a possible federal civil rights case against him.

Amid pressure from the NAACP and several Democratic lawmakers to pursue Zimmerman, the department has set up a public email address asking for any tips or information regarding the case. The move appears to mark an expansion of the probe, after Attorney General Eric Holder said in an address Tuesday to the NAACP that his department would "consider all available information" before deciding whether to move forward.

The department also held a conference call with civil rights leaders on Monday.

The conference call included DOJ officials, along with representatives from the FBI and federal prosecutors. They spoke to civil rights leaders from Sanford, Fla., as well as others from around the country.

The call was convened by Tom Perez, assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division.

A Justice official told Fox News that both the conference call and the email address asking for tips and information are fairly standard procedure when dealing with a high-profile investigation such as this one. The department has used such tip lines in the past, including in a probe last year of the Albuquerque, N.M., police department.

Some attorneys and analysts have cautioned that Holder would have a difficult time bringing a civil rights case against Zimmerman, particularly since the investigation so far is thought to have turned up no evidence or claims that Zimmerman exhibited racial bias. Martin was black.

But other lawmakers appear to have already made up their mind.

"We do know that Mr. Martin's civil rights have been violated," Rep. Corrine Brown, D-Fla., said, as other members of the Congressional Black Caucus voiced similar views.

Holder has meanwhile gone beyond pursuing the investigation in the wake of the acquittal. On Tuesday, he also criticized "stand-your-ground" laws, which allow individuals to use lethal force when they believe their lives are in danger -- even if they have the option of fleeing.

The NRA criticized Holder for the comments, saying self-defense is a "fundamental human right."

Holder also, in his address to the NAACP, recounted his own past experiences with racial profiling.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Don't feel sry for me Pecan. I'm in reverse to you. I grew up around religion and have thought it was BS ever since my teen years. Screw people 6 days a week and then go to church on sundays, yuk.

And to the topic. It's just like OJ, the blacks don't want to care about the evidence. They only look around and see that they still being profiled by the cops and others, still on welfare and no jobs and killing each other in the ghettos.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Sure we think it is overreacting, but the blacks don't. 1619 is long ways away I agree, but remember they were treated like %$@& and not equal right up until 1960's.
Of course particular blacks do not believe it is overreacting since there are the race baiters and white guilt folk that want to keep racism alive like it was back in the 1930s by severely exaggerating the "supposed" racial profiling that occured in this case by comparing this Zim court case to the hate crimes that occurred in the 1950s.

Let me take you to a local hispanic pub in Cactus, Texas, and tell me what ya think of the racism and allow me to tell you when we, a couple white guys, need to run out of the place due to it. This type of racism will always exist and these type of racist crazies are the ones that gain fuel for their anger by race baiters and white guilt folk. Social engineering and good intentions will never remove this type of racism and this is why we have a hate crimes division in the federal government.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
THese blacks including the parents just can't seem to get past the idea that TM was profiled by Zim and that was the crime. They won't even look at the fact their dear boy started the fight and went MMA to the death.

One thing I do agree with for the blacks is that ZIm was a little too fast to call the cops and then follow him because he was black and all the past breakins were done by black youth. If it was a white punk he would have still watched him for a bit and then after seeing no activity, would have left the area.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
There is zero evidence indicating that Zim followed the kid due to him being black, as the racial profiling was disproven by the invistigation branch of the federal government (FBI) and is the reason why the new Civil Rights division of the federal government will only try to be able to charge Zim for hate crimes rather than for racial profiling (which they will have to manipulate evidence as the special prosecutor was accused, still pending, of doing in the criminal court case as revealed by a whistleblower on her own team).

All of these hypotheticals only fuels the fire to make folk angry.

If it were me and there was a young man dressed to be suspicious such as with a hoody on to conceal his identity while lurking on folk's fronts yards, as seen by witnesses other than Zim, then I would have most definitely followed the guy to make sure he was not up to no good and would have stopped following the guy once the police showed up.

Since folk like hypotheticals and there are folk that like the idea of "whoop'n ass" when someone is merely following ya to make sure you are not up to no good... I wonder if there would be all this outrage if assault and battery charges were filled against the young man, that is if Trayvon was not shot.

Trayvon's parents are just out for blood to make Zim pay regardless of any action by the young man, her son, and regardless that the mother believes that Trayvon threw the first punch, as was shared by her in a television interview.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Another thing that now bothers me is that nearly all the evidence supports Zim's self defense. But the words that Rachael J heard TM say on the phone and what Zims answer was, does not match what Zim told the cops they said. And I believe that misunderstood girl lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question