Not open for further replies.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Then that Zim is not too smart as we have already figured out. More common sense would have avoided the whole mess. Why call the cops so soon?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It is criminal what our federal government i.e. Obama/Holder are doing. This just goes to show that innocent until proven guilty is long since past and if they want to make an example out of you, they will. Even without convicting Zimmerman for anything, they will ruin him financially trying to defend himself for the rest of his life. :(

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Cops were called so soon due to the very recent history of robberies in just that neighborhood and there was a suspicious guy walking on folk's private property.

Rachel J even said on the phone to Trayvon that he should run on home, which his step fathers house was literally only a couple blocks away.

The interview by Rachel J on Pierce Morgan show was hilarious due to her explanation of the difference between "whoop'n ass" and "busting" (think was the word she used) and why she believs that Travon threw the first punch.

So, Zim should have known these cultural differences and should not have had this reasonable fear for his life during the assault.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
ANd that really p&#&@ me off. THE State Attorny wanted a trial so we could see all the evidence. Hello you witch, have you heard of a Grand Jury?

Jason feel free to compare photos of that cow to something alien!

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Yeah, even the prosecution's evidence eventually supported the defense since this was a self defense case and not a manslaughter case, which should have been heard by a grand jury that would then have lead it to be rejected to be brought to criminal court due to the obvious volume of only circumstantial evidence full of reasonable doubt.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
Cops were called so soon due to the very recent history of robberies in just that neighborhood and there was a suspicious guy walking on folk's private property. So what, I would have waited longer and observed more and he would have found out it was nothing.

Rachel J even said on the phone to Trayvon that he should run on home, which his step fathers house was literally only a couple blocks away.

The interview by Rachel J on Pierce Morgan show was hilarious due to her explanation of the difference between "whoop'n ass" and "busting" (think was the word she used) and why she believs that Travon threw the first punch.

So, Zim should have known these cultural differences and should not have had this reasonable fear for his life during the assault. I got that wrong, when the fight was on, it was on and it's self defense for sure.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
pecan said:
It is criminal what our federal government i.e. Obama/Holder are doing. This just goes to show that innocent until proven guilty is long since past and if they want to make an example out of you, they will. Even without convicting Zimmerman for anything, they will ruin him financially trying to defend himself for the rest of his life. :(

I would not be suprised if Zim and his family move to Canada for the protection of the family.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Let's not forget this innocent child...

article-2330068-19F82E01000005DC-375_636x382.jpg

Is it this...

338-0621055638-zimmerman.jpg

Or this...
trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
I wish I could use that excuse when I really screw up in life. ;)
I got that wrong, when the fight was on, it was on and it's self defense for sure.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Yep, and the one other picture they rarely show is the picture of the young man sitting with his father on a couch and it truly shows how big Trayvon is. It is quite interesting how old, back when he was in his early teens, pictures of Trayvon is being used rather than the current pictures of him when he actually is 17yo.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I actually got my growth spurt when I was around 17yo during the summer before I was in highschool. Heck, I was a 6'2" freak in my highschool freshman years even though I was older than many of the other kids in my class.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
So what, I would have waited longer and observed more and he would have found out it was nothing.

That is exactly what Zim was doing!!

Unless ya want to ignore the assualt and battery and discount the cellphone audio and ignore what Rachel J said on the Pierce Morgan interview.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Everyone loves to say how the young man, Trayvon, would be still alive if Zim did what the dispatchered suggested.

Yet, nobody acknowledges, the young man, Trayvon, would still be alive if he ran on home when Rachel J told him to do so.

Interesting how folk choose to view this case... Those pictures above describing Zim as the Predator alien and Trayvon as the weeks old baby sums it all up... Just out for blood.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
I would not be suprised if Zim and his family move to Canada for the protection of the family.
Florida to Canada, yikes! The temp change would kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question