Gonna builda bog!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would look at and it is more money the retaining wall systems that home depot and or lowes carry. they are basically a cinder block but you can dry stack them some use a Teflon pin while some have little build outs on the block that automatically align and hold your block in place go to you tube and type in what ever brand you find in your area. they really are a simple wall to build a retaining wall and have it look like a million bucks . just be careful you want a relatively smooth inside wall where all the videos will talk about placing stone on the inside of the wall and there you can apply your underlayment over the top of your last course and then do the same with the rubber . i would tuck the rubber into the pockets of the block but make sure you don't have your rubber stretched you want to leave a wrinkle/ a fold at the bottom so if your area settles you have some rubber that will allow for expansion and not rip the rubber. You will also want to take a brick a rock or if your tool savvy use a grinder to ease the edge of the retaining wall where the rubber will fold over the top of the last course. you can glue the top cap to the top of your wall and it will hold your rubber in place

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
When it's time to cut your 2" pvc pipe you can do this two ways some people will drill holes into the pvc pipe like every 6" but this to me is a lot of work and one that can clog easily by one rock or even just debris. Or you can use a circular saw with a paneling blade and cut across the pipe but you only want to cut only a 1/2" to 3/4" into the pipe cutting all the way across the pipe so you have only cut about 1/4 of the pipe . i showed a pic of this in this link https://www.gardenpondforum.com/threads/going-for-it-phase-one-12-000-gallon-pond.22563/page-3

Ask a Question