Good company?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Hi all! I am new on here... I hope it's ok to ask a really specific question like this! I was looking for sources of equipment online and came across an online company called Webb's Water Gardens. Their liner prices are half the price of my local store here. (Free shipping.) They've been around since 1981. Just wondering if any of you have used them? Like them?

Also, they have some small pond kits that include EVERYTHING~! Liner, underlay, pumps, filters, skimmer, silicone, waterfall weirs, everything for your specific size of pond. I will need to price some of this stuff out individually and see if it is a better deal to buy in a package -- but I was thinking if so, it might be a nice option for a beginner like me, just doing a small pond. (4 x 6)

Have any of you dealt with them and had good experiences? Bad experiences?

Thank you!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have used them, no complaints at all.
With the packages (not saying this about them, but just in general) make sure the pump etc are a decent quality, not low end product that might die on you soon. Same with the liner they send, make sure it is a good thickness etc.

Post the package you are looking at, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here that can help you with the components of the package.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Thanks guys -- any other good online sources with free shipping? What about the big discount stores, like Petsmart? I remember they used to have pond supplies, but I haven't been there in years.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
webbs online told me 73 dollars for shipping the liner i wanted .I bought my pump from from webbs but on there ebay store .Dr foster and smith sent my liner and said for over weight shipping 7.99 but they did not charge me anything and got it in 4 days .Ordered on monday got it friday .They were very helpful also in figuring out the liner size I needed and even e-mailed to see if my pond was going back together ok and if I was happy with the shipping .I also buy from pet mountain but takes a long time to get here from Cali.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I use Webb's for almost all of my supplies. Prices are great and usually free shipping. They do sell off Ebay now so check there. Hubby got me a Savio waterfall filter $75. less than anywhere else including the site for Webbs.
I used to drive up to their store as it wasn't far but they have closed it.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep sams club had those heron sets for 69 dollars and I wanted to get them but hubby was in the hospital and I forgot and by the time I went back they were sold out .I tried to get them through them online too ,but they were all sold out .I bought my pump from webbs ebay store for 174 dollars for the 2900 gph .I get my activated charcoal from pet mountain when they have it onsale with free shipping .I buy 6 to 8 bags at a time

Ask a Question