Gotta love Craigslist

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yeah, my daughter had a scammer contact her to buy her snow tires. He wanted to send her extra money to ship them to Saudi Arabia... um... huh? Haha!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have gotten some amazing buys from CL. I only check farm and garden and antique sections.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Went a couple of months ago to look at a boat that was on CL, it was a small Jon boat in very good shape with a trailer and a very good price. He was very anxious to sell it, so I asked him if I could see the registration or a bill of sale, didn't have either. So I was leaving and he lowered the price somemore, I declined. Just be careful with CL, this might not have been stolen property but I had a bad feeling and walked away

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I look at Craig's List here in the Poconos all the time, and I m continually shocked at the price people want for the JUNK. I have never bought from Craig's List, but I have given several items away.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I once went to buy some fig trees, as I was creeping down the street looking at house numbers I saw house with tomato plants in front yard and knew that was house. A little old lady and her daughter lived there, The garden was all done by mother, she was very proud and showed me around. She was the nicest woman, I really enjoyed talking to her, and I left with 2 healthy fig cuttings.

Ask a Question