Green water

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Still nothing from the OP. Not knocking the idea of using this koi clay at all, (I know nothing about it personally) but if they have a UV as good as they say, why on earth isn't that doing its job, clumping it together and letting the filter seive it all out whatever the actual cause is of the greenwater? Something is really wrong here and the reason for the green water still isn't clear (!) and needs to be addressed obviously, but unless we hear from them we'll just have to wait.......and wait........

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A, we are also very windy
Country
United States
Try Ultimate Koi Clay. Its natural, inexpensive and it works fast. Just put in more than the instructions say. ... She asked how much I was putting in and she said don't follow the directions , put in a quarter cup, two times a week for a pond my size (1700 gallons). I did and within a few days it cleared right up.
It's basically clumping kitty litter, but ground fine. It's on my let's try this next year list

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The only thing with kitty litter it is not pure and can have things in it from production .I do use kitty litter also .But prefer the safety of koi clay and I get it on ebay

Ask a Question