sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yep when building a pond you really want to get it right .I don't know about the longer season ,I prefer the down time and rest and gives me time to rethink things and think of things to add or change .Not just my pond but everything .I found what works for me and glad it works .I guess with ponding or planting in your yarden it is all the same some things work some things don't .It is a guessing game .Sample of it was 2 years ago I planted another cherry tree and it just was not growing well so decided to move it last fall and I think it grew 2 feet this year and actually got lots of cherries on it .i guess it likes it's new home better . :cheerful: Gotta love it .

Reaction score
  1. Welcome nice looking ponds Harrison. I am 67 bad heart and I broke my back in 3 places but I have a 19000 gal. pond that I built myself. I like doing it myself because I am always making changes. That is why I enjoy GP so much, I get a lot of good ideas from here. I wonder if a build is ever complete.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Hey Harrisonjones and welcome to the forums!!! Always good to see another local here. Love the ponds you designed and built. I cannot wait to see pics of the pond that Larkin was talking about your father and yourself building.

Ask a Question