Had my water tested today at the pet shop

PS3

Reaction score
the kid tested my water for me today every thing was good but he saidthe amiona was a between 0ppm and 2.25 ppm but i think he messed upby not waiteing he just put the stuff in the water and it was done, tomorrow i will test it my self i have an amoina test kit. but i do a 15% water change every week so iam not worryed about it yet lol, and i told the kid i allways do a small water change.
and some guy told me that i should not do a water change every week lol. he aked how big is your fish tank lol, i said 1000 gallons pond lol .when i get the money iam going to buy a test kit i dont wanna spend the 25 dollats yet

PS3

Reaction score
the kid tested my water for me today every thing was good but he saidthe amiona was a between 0ppm and 2.25 ppm but i think he messed upby not waiteing he just put the stuff in the water and it was done, tomorrow i will test it my self i have an amoina test kit. but i do a 15% water change every week so iam not worryed about it yet lol, and i told the kid i allways do a small water change.
and some guy told me that i should not do a water change every week lol. he aked how big is your fish tank lol, i said 1000 gallons pond lol .when i get the money iam going to buy a test kit i dont wanna spend the 25 dollats yet

Ask a Question