Underwater Webcam

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently installed the following underwater webcam and wanted to share the results. The camera was purchased for just £90 which I thought was very reasonable. It comes with 5 meters of cable and power delivered via POE. The actual device is of very solid construction and of a very high quality. The clarity varies depending on how recently I've cleared the filter (obvious) and also depending on the air pressure (not so obvious)

The image can be viewed using Internet Explorer on a PC or via IOS, I think Android too but don't know for sure.

I have found that I can get some quite clear images during the day but no much luck when dark as the infra-red lights up particles in the water which looks like a snow storm.

I have included a couple of snap shots below.

The pond is looking sparse at the moment due to the time of year but cannot wait for the lilly to grow and to watch the fish beneath it.

Barlus Underwater Camera Stainless Steel IP68 1080P POE Ip Camera Lens 3.6MM

Attachments

• Webcam.jpg
    Webcam.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 246
  • webcam2.jpg
    webcam2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 252
  • webcam3.jpg
    webcam3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 261

Ask a Question