Hello From a Newbie

Reaction score
Hello all....Yup another newbie. I did lurk for a bit and there seems to be quite a bit of info here along with some great people willing to share. I am a big fan of forums. There are always people who know more than me that I can learn from and I'm always willing to share when I can.

I won't get too long winded here. First off I am pondless for now. But hope to change that soon. I have 2 fish tanks a 90 gallon and a 60 gallon and that is what is leading me towards wanting a pond..:goldfish:..MORE FISH. I love the fish hobby and have become a full fleged fish geek. I am in the beginning stages of my research and plan to do a lot so I get it right the first time. ...

Thanks in advance for all your help and I look forward jumping into the pond world without actually jumping into the pond......:banana:

Take care...BA

Reaction score
Re: Hello

Hello

I am also very new here.

But may I suggest something.

Find a pond tour near you and go meet the people who share the same interest as you.

It is a great time and some will even offer cookies to break the ice and encourage conversation.

And of course you just may learn something or see something that will inspire you with your pond project.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Gentlemen.... Seems like a great forum. I'm already learning. I'm gonna take my time with this. I think the pond has already tripled in size in my mind in just a few days of research. ...I love projects,research and learning....

Reaction score
Baraccus said:
Thanks for the warm welcome Gentlemen.... Seems like a great forum. I'm already learning. I'm gonna take my time with this. I think the pond has already tripled in size in my mind in just a few days of research. ...I love projects,research and learning....

haha thats what happened inside my head too...i wanted to go bigger

Ask a Question