Hello from Texas

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all, I am in Arlington Texas and have been working on a waterfall and pond for a bit now. It is a labor of love, no hurry, researching as I go along. I feel like I have watched every single video relative to my project probably multiple times. I enjoy learning all about the process and am excited to eventually have the pond of my dreams for the limited space that I have. I have never done anything like this before but as I mentioned I am certainly doing due diligence where research is concerned so hopefully it will all work out in the end! I already have a ton of questions and am looking forward to perusing the ponds here and gaining knowledge from fellow pond creators!

Shannon

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
upload_2018-5-29_12-25-22.gif
@Teamcortez5

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. What stage in the process are you in? Do you have pics? I am curious because I am in the same boat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hi Shannon, welcome to the group
I still have tendinitis from my dig last year....
yes, expect some pain and headaches, but the rewards are endless

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for all the welcomes! These aren’t the greatest pics but here is where I am now. One pond at the top up by the house is where I will build the waterfall and then it should come down the stream into the second pond that is right by the patio. It has been a lot of work, not including all the research, but I am in no hurry and just working on it a little at a time. I want it to be a labor of love!

EE3887A5-CCB6-479D-AE79-C74189F9E5BD.jpeg
0E711F4F-41B4-4447-9630-D826B52A98FB.jpeg

Ask a Question