Hello

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
hello im new. i have a smallish pond in my garden that is home to my northern green frogs and some comet goldfish, shebunkin(i think i spelled that right) and some rosie minnows. we built the pond about about a month ago and its our first one. i dont know much about fish so i hope to learn more. i have alot of reptiles and amphibians and that kinda my thing but also why i made the pond, so the wild ones would come

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Welcome! Would love to see pictures of your setup.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I love reptiles! and amphibians. :) I don't have any 'pet' ones but I welcome all the wild critters that hang around my house & pond. Lizards, snakes, frogs & toads, turtles (well, except for that snapping turtle - he was relocated!) skinks, newts & salamanders. Love them all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Welcome! Only reptiles I see around here are snakes, turtles, ( and according to Clint Law, birds!) but that’s another debate. Shubinkin are beautiful, I love the colors and flowing fins, my comets I had had fins just as pretty, but the colors on shubinkin make me happy. Just be prepared to relocate a few snakes if they start eating your fish, and apparently bull frogs will too.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1599593378714.gif
@the reptile guy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
thanks i love box turtles. i took a trip to Kentucky and the box turtles weree everywhere. im hoping to get one next summer so i can keep it out doors. yea reptiles and amphibians are pretty awsome ive been living along side them for years now though i expanded my collection only last year from one gecko to a wide assortment of lizards and amphibians. i wish we had more salamnders here. ive never seen one anywhere close to where i live. my friend has a pair of them though

Ask a Question