Hi I'm Greg We just finished our pond in Nov 13'

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Cute little one :) just be careful about him get into the pond, I know you are probably plan for that already. :) I have a 3.5 yo boy too :). My son enjoyed the fish almost as much as I do, I'm sure yours too!

I showed your pond to my husband and told him I want one, he will have to find me a land and I'll do all the work ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Cute little one :) just be careful about him get into the pond, I know you are probably plan for that already. :) I have a 3.5 yo boy too :). My son enjoyed the fish almost as much as I do, I'm sure yours too!

I showed your pond to my husband and told him I want one, he will have to find me a land and I'll do all the work ;)
Thanks Nepen, Tyler will be 3 next month. He's sure we put all the rocks in the wrong place, because he is consistently trying to throw them into the center of the pond...

Reaction score
wow - nice pond and a good collection of before/during/after photos...
what do you plan on having in the pond? fish?

Reaction score
Stream and pond look awesome. Whole place does actually. Sorry if this makes me sound silly but being from Michigan, I have no familiarity with the types of grass down in Texas... are those small strips of grass real grass? I assume so but had to ask.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome! Nice pond -- all your hard work has paid off!

Obviously you've read through other posts, 'cause you already know that we LOVE pictures!

What kind of weather do you have out there?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
wow - nice pond and a good collection of before/during/after photos...
what do you plan on having in the pond? fish?
Thank you jmajid! We actually have 5 small koi already .They spend the day hiding in the cracks between the rocks. We just need plants and cover for more fish...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Stream and pond look awesome. Whole place does actually. Sorry if this makes me sound silly but being from Michigan, I have no familiarity with the types of grass down in Texas... are those small strips of grass real grass? I assume so but had to ask.
Thank you dieselplower! Actually I took the easy way out and had artificial turf put down around the pond. I wanted to spend the weekend enjoying the backyard not mowing the grass. It was $$$ and looks quite real, except in the winter, when the green looks a bit out of place...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Welcome! Nice pond -- all your hard work has paid off!

Obviously you've read through other posts, 'cause you already know that we LOVE pictures!

What kind of weather do you have out there?
Thanks Mmathis, the weather in West Texas is a bit colder than most of Texas weather. Today: low 30*F high 64*F

Ask a Question