Hi I'm Greg We just finished our pond in Nov 13'

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome! Lovely pond! My husband would be the happiest man in the world if I were to remove all the real grass and replace it with artificial grass LOL

Curious about your choice in sports, are you in the Navy?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Welcome! Lovely pond! My husband would be the happiest man in the world if I were to remove all the real grass and replace it with artificial grass LOL

Curious about your choice in sports, are you in the Navy?
Thank you pecan! I have a son and daughter that graduated from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. They are both officers and F/A-18 Super Hornet pilots. My wife is also an admissions officer for USNA, so we all have Blue and Gold running through our veins.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
God bless your son and daughter! And very impressive they both made it not only through flight school but through F/A 18 school! Not an easy task. I am a big fan of the Navy as well. They are second best only to the Marine Corps ;) LOL

My dear sweet hubby is a retired Gunny USMC.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
God bless your son and daughter! And very impressive they both made it not only through flight school but through F/A 18 school! Not an easy task. I am a big fan of the Navy as well. They are second best only to the Marine Corps ;) LOL

My dear sweet hubby is a retired Gunny USMC.

pecan, we do love the Marines! Thank you for the kind words... and thank the Gunny for his service to our Country!

Ask a Question