HOLIDAY HUMOR

Reaction score
It is really sad that it is illegal most places as I know a few who use it for medical reasons, and some for recreation too. Shit, it you're really stoned, what are you going to do? Sit at a stop sign a bit longer waiting for it to turn green??? Hell I dont smoke pot and do that on occassion too LMAO. I wasnt aware it was available in pill form??? For real??? THAT I would benefit from (even with an ice chamber, I cant stomach the smell of it). Doc gives me 5 mg oxicodones, with the instructions of 5-10 mg every 4-6 hours if needed... Ya, like I want to get hooked on that shit. Been "on" that for the last 5 years now, at my own dosage rate of somewhere between 2.5 and 20 mg per MONTH. They hand that shit out like candy.

Medical use just passed here, but who knows when the details of that will be released. Knowing this state, they'll go for the terminal folks, and not those in major pain who use it responsibly... That's ok, now if you get caught with less than an ounce, it's only $100 ticket.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the marketed pills like marinol, etc, are synthetic man made garbage with not near the medicinal properrties,...for real medicine you want gel caps filled with fully decarboxilated oils... i dont smoke it either, just never enjoyed it. but meeting and talking to people who have cured terminal cancers with it. i want it available should the need occur.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes my hubby could get medical pot very easy here, but he refuses and has never ever done drugs.... except the all legal chewing tobacco, which nearly killed him!!! Now he has morhine and has not used it for at least a good month, but now the pain of the radiation may force him to be tube fed again, and I know the pot would help, but I can't force him, he does not want to be called a "pot head" and laugh at but will do the morhine if necessary?? We need to get rid of this type of thinking!

Reaction score
ohhh yuck, dont want to be hearing synthetics... I never got into it when all my friends were as kids... now tripping that was another story LOL... okay, let's not go there, suffice to say I had a lot of fun pre-kids. Being in the construction trades, we know people from all walks of life... aka know a lot of people who self medicate with it, and swear by it...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If I could handle the stench of it, I would use it...

Cook it into brownies, finely ground like flour. No smell but good benefit. Other hubby used with his bad back pain. I have a great receipt for it too. Good enough you want to eat every brownie, so make some free of the herb too! lol

Reaction score
sigh... now I am out of likes LOL... I am too cheap to make super brownies... at $300 an ounce for weed, they would be a bit too pricey for me LOL.

Reaction score
:)

Attachments

• frosty3.jpg
    frosty3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 232

Ask a Question