HOLIDAY HUMOR

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
theres nothing better to spend money on than your health... cannabis / hemp has been proven over and over to have many health benefits when eaten, treats many ailments when smoked and cures many diseases when oils are made and injested orally or used in suppositories. not to mention its as nutritionally complete as you can get in the plant world!

Reaction score
It would only be pain management from my perspective. Neither weed nor pain killers will fix the issues. Most of the time I can tune out pain. The only thing that is going to cure my issues is time.

As to prices... Let's just say we have some friends who are "pot snobs" and a few that will smoke anything. When exposed to it, I can say the cheap crap lingering on their clothes is enough to make me want to vomit. That crap is $40 a quarter... hydro is $120 a quarter, or $300 an ounce... the good stuff only makes me feel "green" if I can smell it in the distance.

But if you want to know something really yummy (and I blame my son for this one) is if you have a Dunkin Donuts in your area, get the Tropican Orange Coolada, and add a shot (or 5) of Parrot Bay to it... I even quit drinking when we decided to have kids... a 4 pack of wine cooler would last me up to 2 YEARS... Son got me hooked on these a few months ago ... Now I drink about twice a month LOL... and still feel guilty, as the youngest is only 17... I figured if I didnt drink, I could get them to 18 plus without doing it... it worked too, except I do share my coolada on occassion with the 17 yr old LOL.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
...some wont actually get it...but will still think its funny or "cute"...

Attachments

• 196102_10151210171663740_2138432259_n.jpg
    196102_10151210171663740_2138432259_n.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 193

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Koiguy; that brings back a memory of a few years ago. One of the ladies at work was telling me that when she and her now hubby were dating, they were stopped at a traffic light beside a Harley when her hubby said in a voice loud enough for the biker to hear "Nice Fat Boy!" She litterally crawled into the leg space in front of her seat, expecting a violent altercation! :moped:
John

Reaction score
I can only imagine her reaction!

Have a beautiful Schott 141 jacket for sale (new with tags) that would look great on that bike LOL.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have two harleys, I won't ride either, too many years in a trauma hospital. Both are beautiful bikes, one tricked out by my previous hubby.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I got my old 440 Ltd Kawasaki from my twenty's still sitting in my old garage beside my husband big Kawasaki and some monster chopper with a way too big motor. Hubby build some "death machine" chopper in his early twenty's. We quit riding years ago after he had surgery for his ears, he lost his balance. Lots of junk in the garage now!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sell it all Colleen and clear the area and you can make some money to buy more junk :razz:

Ask a Question