How deep to bury pipe from pump to bog?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Time for a photo up. Hey I'll give credit where credit is due . I don't know many lawyers who PHYSICALY get their hands dirty.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Time for a photo up. Hey I'll give credit where credit is due . I don't know many lawyers who PHYSICALY get their hands dirty.
Lol true, unless the money is dirty then we dont mind dirty hands;) I honestly love being on my little kubota tractor, part of why I wanted to do this project. I will get pictures up but I have to make sure there is not a millimeter of liner showing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
unless the money is dirty then we dont mind dirty hands
DAMN FOLKS WE GOT A TWO FER..... doesn't mind getting his hands dirty AND IS HONEST ....
""{ is this one of those times the internet is hiding someone whos says they have passed the bar yet in reality it's a 6 guys at the BAR playing games between bud lights? }""

Welcome to GPF you've passed your probation

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DAMN FOLKS WE GOT A TWO FER..... doesn't mind getting his hands dirty AND IS HONEST ....
""{ is this one of those times the internet is hiding someone whos says they have passed the bar yet in reality it's a 6 guys at the BAR playing games between bud lights? }""

Welcome to GPF you've passed your probation
Haha, you will probably take that back once you find out that I left business cards at your pond when people suggested you open it up to visitors. The cards say "Slip and fall call Paul"

Ask a Question