IM BAAAACK!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Hello fellow ponders, just wanted to give a update on everything. I am now happily married to a wonderful woman (Pictures soon) and got all pond plants inside, Pleco inside (getting in the 50's at night now), and both ponds netted for leaf fall, all fish are A-OK and changed to fall diet and started feeding once a day instead of twice. I will be posting pictures this weekend, take care.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulationd Jason I hope you have as long and as happy a relationship as Val and I will have had on 22/12/13 which makes it 25 years together or our silver anniversary (living in Sin ) many of us Brits are moving away from getting married choosing instead to live together as common law husband and wife.
May I add that all our friends who have gotten married sadly are no longer together many of them stating it was getting married that ruined thier friendship.

But I just know your going to have a long and happy life together my friend.

rgrds

Dave

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Congrats! I thought you'd said "the date" was in Oct. Yep, waiting for the pics! [BTW, my true love I will be married 25 yrs in April!!!]

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Woohoo, way to go, Jason and Jason's wife!!! Can't wait to see some pics of the happy day. And, sounds like all is well with your pond, too. May you have many many more happy years together.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back and congratulations! Great to have you back and I'm looking forward to seeing a wedding photo! :D

Dave 54 said:
Congratulationd Jason I hope you have as long and as happy a relationship as Val and I will have had on 22/12/13 which makes it 25 years together or our silver anniversary (living in Sin ) many of us Brits are moving away from getting married choosing instead to live together as common law husband and wife.
May I add that all our friends who have gotten married sadly are no longer together many of them stating it was getting married that ruined thier friendship.
Dave, you do make me laugh sometimes!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back and congratulations! Great to have you back and I'm looking forward to seeing a wedding photo! :D

Dave, you do make me laugh sometimes!!!
Becky I aim to please but its a fact we in the UK have a huge divorce rate and many of us now choose to live in sin over getting married call me heathen but the last time I stepped inside a church apart from Best Man at my friends wedding was when I was 18 years of age.
Your seeing church after church close, scandels about child molesting priests and vicars etc .
It seems that out in our former colonies religeon is still a big thing especially in the US.
I wish Jason a long and happy Marriage .

rgrds

Dave

Ask a Question