I'm back

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Glad both you @Big Lou and @Dave 54 made it through all the anguish and both found wonderful wives to support you. May you have happy lives w/your wives for many,many years to come
Can't help but wonder, j.w., is that a PIG peeking out from under the couch???
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If you want it to be. I like to think of those creatures w/long floppy ears as dogs tho. Take a closer look w/your glasses on John :geek:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Austria
Sorry for my ebnforced time away from the website , this silly person ended up bed ound for nearly two weeks after picking up an anchor wrongly in he back garden.
The 35 kg admiralty anchor was given to us by our friend Steve for the garden as an early Christmas present but he put it in the wrong place and I wanted to move it but we had no Jeff to help.
I simply forgot the first rule of weight lifting (always lift with a straight back) and went to lift the anchor with a bent back lifted then something gave and I was in agony.
The only thing we could do was strict bed rest I'm too near my much needed operation to bugger my chances of getting it done mind my backs been bad on and off for years now , you could say lifting the anchor aggrovated thngs greatly .
I suppose at age 58 I sould start thinking I'm not young man anymore shouldnt I ?

Dave

Hi Dave,

You've got to be more careful mate! Glad to hear you're feeling better though.

I haven't been around for a while either - lots of work - so here's a belated Merry Xmas and have a happy new year.

Hello to Val as well...

cheers,

Andy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
And a belated Merry Christmas to you and your dear lady Andy, I had a feeling you were busy , I suppose your frozen solid by now , they are predicting -5c tonight here in Plymouth in some places around the UK we are even colder than Alaska is at the moment brrr
Here's wishing you a very happy new year "may it be a good one for you", looks like I may well be getting that operation I've been waiting for Jan or early Feb fingers crossed it stays that way :happy:
My problem Andy is I think I'm still young and strong and not with a busted up body :LOL: wont be moving it again , I'll leave it to my neighbour

Dave

Ask a Question