MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I use Omega One, my fish love so much they don't waste a single stick, and I was able to see the difference it made on the fish color
I read ingredients and Omega One seemed to be somewhat in the middle (not too juncky, not too expensive ) so I bought it.
The fish loved the new food, and I could finally enjoy feeding time as I had seen others do in videos, and about a couple of weeks after I started noticing colors were getting more intense and even restored where they had faded (my Shubunkins) last Summer I tried the dry shrimps, they love those too, so I mix them with the Omega One pellets, but that's all that they eat, I tried watermelon, lemon, lattice..... my fish won't eat it that stuff

What size are your fish and what size pellet do you use?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I don't need 11 lb bags of 2 types of food (22 lb total

The day will come @barryian ... the day will come! We used to buy those cute little tubs of food... now we buy by the 20 lb bag!

Our fish snack on earthworms and red wigglers from the garden - it's fun to toss them in and watch them go after them and slurp them down. Fun unless you're the actual worm that is! The first few times I tossed one in they all just watched it sink to the bottom. Then one of them caught on that they were delicious and it's been a worm fest ever since!

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thing is if you over feed that you may have water quality issues .I feed my fish 3 times a week .There is plenty to eat in the pond on the liner when you get muck on it .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
I used to toss in blood worms to my fish. They are just not as interested in it to be honest now that they have been spoiled with black water creek food and hikari saki. Even spooner green and red wigglers are not interesting.
I mean the soilent green but autocorrect refuses to let me type it.

Ask a Question