For Sale Koi for sell GREAT PRICES

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So you're saying those are SURPLUS fish from your 700 gallon pond? You see the issue, right? You'd be hard pressed to keep those ten healthy in a 700 gallon pond, let alone those ten PLUS more. And if I counted correctly, that was more than ten fish. Are you saying only ten are beautiful? Only ten are for sale? Only ten are koi?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
So you're saying those are SURPLUS fish from your 700 gallon pond? You see the issue, right? You'd be hard pressed to keep those ten healthy in a 700 gallon pond, let alone those ten PLUS more. And if I counted correctly, that was more than ten fish. Are you saying only ten are beautiful? Only ten are for sale? Only ten are koi?
Yes I have those fish, 12 of them (10 was an estimate) & I've had them for almost a year & I am realizing the difficulty of the keeping that many in such a small pond so the solution I've come up with is to sell as many as I can & hopefully be left with a few

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
what does that even mean

It means that it appears that the only reason you are here on the forum is to sell koi, and given your username and email address this comes across as a commercial activity rather than a hobbyist. If that is not the case then I apologise, but businesses are not permitted to list sales here so I have to be vigilant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It means that it appears that the only reason you are here on the forum is to sell koi, and given your username and email address this comes across as a commercial activity rather than a hobbyist. If that is not the case then I apologise, but businesses are not permitted to list sales here so I have to be vigilant.
Okay I understand now, sorry for the confusion

Ask a Question