Look at the little tadpole I found swimming in my pond!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That was cute...............oh no looks like she's escaping Mucky...........grab a net
xmassmiley23.gif

Reaction score
The pond is 5 ft deep in that area, just over that little tadpole`s (frog, mermaid, little girl, whatever) head.
We had just come back from kayaking down the river and was already in her bathing suit, she wanted to try swimming in the pond, I said ``go for it, but let me get the camera first.``
I neglected to tell her that I`ve found leeches in the pond before. :twisted: I did tell to go take a shower afterwards though. :cheerful:

I forgot I had that little video till stumbling on it the other day.

Reaction score
Nice snow you have there Mucky. How cold are you there now?
It has not been that cold here, a couple degrees below freezing at night and just above freezing during the day. But that is when we get the most snow around here, we usually don't get any snow (or very little) when it gets really cold.
To make that hole I dug through the snow and ice with my bare hand to get to the open water. If we had consistent below freezing temperatures (day and night) there would be no way I could do that, it would have been frozen too hard.

Ask a Question