Love this site

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all. Stumbled on here yesterday and am obsessed with this site! Have always wanted a fish pond/water garden and suddenly decided now is the time. Planning to start digging tomorrow on a small pond (8x10). Feeling excited, slightly overwhelmed, and completely inspired. Have already had some questions answered and know I will have many more.

The way you explained how you feel is exactly how I felt when I began my journey into the pond life too. Welcome and continue to let that motivation grow to fullfill your inspiration towards your pond build.

Ask if you have any questions - I know I had a bunch but didn't know who or where to ask until two years later when I found this forum :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
upload_2018-4-18_9-27-39-gif.109621
@mtravigne
Thinking j.w must have a basement full of computers for all these imogees

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thinking j.w must have a basement full of computers for all these imogees

I have to admit - some of these emoji's makes it hard to read the actual message or comments from others. It's easy to miss understand the conversation at times.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Maybe you need new glasses :rolleyes::LOL:
i'm just glad killer whales are salt water and pond building in salt isn't very popular is jw would be clearly trying to keep one that imogee never changes

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lol @GBBUDD sometimes I can decipher posts and sometimes I think things are written in an alien language but I think I have that one figured out now :smuggrin:

I do love Killer Whales but I hate the thought of them being kept in captivity. I will never attend any show or aquarium again that involves the holding of them in prisons :(

Ask a Question