j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@brokensword No grand baby, and hopefully not for another few years. I kinda felt sorry for them on Christmas, though — here, in Louisiana we had sunny skies and temps in the mid-70’s. Where they live, in Oregon, there was SNOW! They just missed having a white Christmas!
I don't know how long they are visiting you but if this cold frigid weather keeps on by the time they get home they may still be able to celebrate a White New Years! We were into single digit temps last night!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I don't know how long they are visiting you but if this cold frigid weather keeps on by the time they get home they may still be able to celebrate a White New Years! We were into single digit temps last night!
They’ll be home (their home) by New Years. We’re watching the weather — they shouldn’t have a problem getting out of here, but we’re a little concerned about their drive from the airport.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They’ll be home (their home) by New Years. We’re watching the weather — they shouldn’t have a problem getting out of here, but we’re a little concerned about their drive from the airport.
I also heard a lot of planes are or were cancelled. Hope they get home safe!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
you could definitely say I'm a lone wolf there @j.w I've been traveling on the road the last 15 years . Hard to go to the pta meeting at home when your hundreds or even thousand miles from home. While it's nice seeing this country it makes it hard to bond anywhere or to anyone

terminator-winchester.gif
white-trash-harley-davidson.gif

As far as your concerned there @brokensword IT'S HARD TO Tie down a shadow

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
you could definitely say I'm a lone wolf there @j.w I've been traveling on the road the last 15 years . Hard to go to the pta meeting at home when your hundreds or even thousand miles from home. While it's nice seeing this country it makes it hard to bond anywhere or to anyone

View attachment 145842View attachment 145843
As far as your concerned there @brokensword IT'S HARD TO Tie down a shadow
not hard at all, GB; just gots ta expose it to the light! :D :D :D ;) :cool:

Ask a Question