j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok then back to the Merry Christmas thread! All here vote no on Pineapple Pizza for the Christmas party! The No's have it as we all voted secret so throw out that pizza Mr B.S! Tomorrow you walk the plank if you become too subversive and go down to swim w/the sharks!

1640492465269.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ok then back to the Merry Christmas thread! All here vote no on Pineapple Pizza for the Christmas party! The No's have it as we all voted secret so throw out that pizza Mr B.S! Tomorrow you walk the plank if you become too subversive and go down to swim w/the sharks!

View attachment 145771
ya knows, Cap'n JDub-BLY, a little researchin' will go a long way here...didn't notice I'm connected? I gots The Don standing riiiiiigggggghhhhht besides me...didn't know Dime is from the OG Family, didcha? Gots some Sicilian roots, capiche? Go to the Mattresses ISN'T just some slogan we burn into our sword blades, ya know, and on the back of our helmets, 'Never Hate Your Enemies, it Affects your Judgement! So, as Don Mario would say; 'I'm gonna make you an offer you canna refuse'! And you know, 'behind every successful fortunre there's a crime!

So here's what we're gonna do; when the koi are saddled and Dime's pulled that sh*t-eatin' grin offn 'is face, we're gonna mosey on up to the bridge and after he takes the wheel and I pull out my compass whose needle spins erratically EXCEPT fer me, jus' it ain't the Brethern Court we be a layin' course fer, no me lassie Queen, it be for the Secrte Isle! And no, thar'll be no shiver-timberin with any spinkly widdle sceptres 'round here. Cuz, well YOU know; out thar? Thar be MONSTERS!

muuuuuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhh

I got yer anigif responded to in the OTG thread...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
ya knows, Cap'n JDub-BLY, a little researchin' will go a long way here...didn't notice I'm connected? I gots The Don standing riiiiiigggggghhhhht besides me...didn't know Dime is from the OG Family, didcha? Gots some Sicilian roots, capiche? Go to the Mattresses ISN'T just some slogan we burn into our sword blades, ya know, and on the back of our helmets, 'Never Hate Your Enemies, it Affects your Judgement! So, as Don Mario would say; 'I'm gonna make you an offer you canna refuse'! And you know, 'behind every successful fortunre there's a crime!

So here's what we're gonna do; when the koi are saddled and Dime's pulled that sh*t-eatin' grin offn 'is face, we're gonna mosey on up to the bridge and after he takes the wheel and I pull out my compass whose needle spins erratically EXCEPT fer me, jus' it ain't the Brethern Court we be a layin' course fer, no me lassie Queen, it be for the Secrte Isle! And no, thar'll be no shiver-timberin with any spinkly widdle sceptres 'round here. Cuz, well YOU know; out thar? Thar be MONSTERS!

muuuuuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhh

I got yer anigif responded to in the OTG thread...
What's in it for me me bacho? If there be treasure awaiting I be a fore gittin the gittens! Otherwise you two swashbucklers be in fer a beatin! Just who or what we be a fightin if we join forces? You say monsters?
I'm not always a sure buster a what ye be a sayin. Not sure our brains are a minglin tagether at times if yer knowin what I be a preachin? I got me some deep pocket bozo's in my history too that be known for not playin the games you may think are gonna happen if things don't be makin me smile.
If the smile goes the land be a shiverin if ye know what I mean
1640497442397.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hope everyone had a great holiday! My son and new DIL are here visiting from Oregon.
glad for that but better not let 'em onto the forum; they might gasp in dismay at all the hooligans runnin' around and head right back home! Wouldn't want ta make the turtlemommy sad, now would we!!

I'll talk to the troops and see ifn they can keep it calm whilst son and DIL are in town. We'll even put up some sound-blocking on CW's door there at the end of the hall. AND if your new grandbaby needs someone to play with, well, I know @GBBUDD ain't busy...;):cool::p:oops::rolleyes:

hmm, re-thinkin', do you HAVE a new grandbaby? Maybe I gots da wrong GPFer? THat's okay, we'll find someone to babysit GB...

Last edited:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@brokensword No grand baby, and hopefully not for another few years. I kinda felt sorry for them on Christmas, though — here, in Louisiana we had sunny skies and temps in the mid-70’s. Where they live, in Oregon, there was SNOW! They just missed having a white Christmas!

Ask a Question