Might be away for a day or two next week

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Dave, Are you by chance having a spinal cord stimulator implanted? My daughter has considered this in the exact same spot L4 - L5. Having recently gone through surgery, I know how frustrated you must be, to prepare yourself mentally and then have it postponed. Keep your chin up and we'll just get to enjoy your postings a bit longer :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Dave, Are you by chance having a spinal cord stimulator implanted? My daughter has considered this in the exact same spot L4 - L5. Having recently gone through surgery, I know how frustrated you must be, to prepare yourself mentally and then have it postponed. Keep your chin up and we'll just get to enjoy your postings a bit longer :)
Wow Tula yes I am theey dont want any danger of me bleeding into the secral sack they ssaid as it would be dangerous for me , the operation was the test faise of the operaation i';e they would temerarilly place he electroddes for 2 weeks prior to the operation .
I need to need more in the way of information on this , do you think your daughter can fill in any gaps for me please ?

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Wow Tula yes I am theey dont want any danger of me bleeding into the secral sack they ssaid as it would be dangerous for me , the operation was the test faise of the operaation i';e they would temerarilly place he electroddes for 2 weeks prior to the operation .
I need to need more in the way of information on this , do you think your daughter can fill in any gaps for me please ?

Dave
It has been recommended to has multiple times, by various doctors. She has elected to not do it after speaking with folks who've had it etc. I will ask her for more information.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
It has been recommended to has multiple times, by various doctors. She has elected to not do it after speaking with folks who've had it etc. I will ask her for more information.
Oh that doesnt sound promising Tula please could you get all the information your Dahghter has on this thank you

Dave

Ask a Question