Mobile app?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
would there be an interest for a mobile app and is it even possible?
I know sometimes they are a fair bit of work getting them going but can be great when done. Just got me thinking because the odd time it messes up on my phone.

Just a thought but what do you think?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Yes it is different than accessing the forum using an internet browser. Tapatalk is an app you can download and access many different forums https://tapatalk.com Koiphen is one of the many different forums on Tapatalk.
Wow, I am behind the times! I guess I need to have more techie conversations with my 21 y/o son, LOL!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I didn't clarify, yeah I meant an app for GPF, I have it on my browser but sometimes it's a little weird, app layouts work much better as they're made specifically for that one thing. Not sure if it's possible though

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't clarify, yeah I meant an app for GPF, I have it on my browser but sometimes it's a little weird, app layouts work much better as they're made specifically for that one thing. Not sure if it's possible though
I want to say I've seen it brought up here in the past. I would be interested in seeing how an app is different from what I use on my devices...... All I have to compare is when I am say, shopping on Amazon. I get frustrated with the "compactness" [I'm sure there is a techie word for it, LOL!], of the information and I start looking for the "go to full site" button.

Ask a Question