My Blob reappeared!!

lindsayanng

Umm yea... confused
Reaction score
Back when we first finished out pond and the quality stabilized, we went and got 2 "blob" fish (fancy fantail goldfish) and i loved them. They were super cute.

Our pond water then got really super cloudy and stayed that way for about 2-3 weeks. You could only see about 6" down but we were seeing the small feeders that we had put in a LOT earlier.. but for those three weeks, we never once saw the blobs

Then, miraculously, our pond cleared. It was so clear I was able to read the writing on the pump cage.. But still not blobbies. To me, there was no WAY they were still in there because I could see every inch of the pond and we had moved a bunch of stuff and figured if they were hiding, they would have come out.

Well.. Here it is.. about 1.5 weeks after our pond cleared.. AND THERES A BLOBBY IN THERE! I am psyched.. I now have hope that the second one is in there somewhere too..

I was confused as to why we didnt see the bodies when they disappeared, and there were no signs of predators.. But YAY!! I am sooo happy.. he is out and about and swimming around with our little white koi. They seem to be best friends.. theyre about the same size (3-4")

Im so happy.. i just hope the other one shows his face soon!

Ask a Question