My teenagers is why I will see you naked...

Reaction score
I would like to take another crack at this riddle... Now that I have read Elmo's thread.

OK.. You are buying fish food and teenager food, cars for the teens, paying for their college tuition and books and their general maintenance overall and now you are in therapy because of your teens and you're going broke so you cannot buy new clothes, so when your teens eventually move out, you will be sitting in front of your computer NAKED AS A JAYBIRD typing to us to tell us about your fish, plants and pond. So, you will indeed be seeing us online "while naked". :)

?????

Gordy

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Catfishnut said:
I would like to take another crack at this riddle... Now that I have read Elmo's thread.

OK.. You are buying fish food and teenager food, cars for the teens, paying for their college tuition and books and their general maintenance overall and now you are in therapy because of your teens and you're going broke so you cannot buy new clothes, so when your teens eventually move out, you will be sitting in front of your computer NAKED AS A JAYBIRD typing to us to tell us about your fish, plants and pond. So, you will indeed be seeing us online "while naked". :)

?????

Gordy
I had to burst out laughing when I read that, but no, you are the ones I will see naked. While I am clothed and you are not. And trust me, you will not want to see me naked. And just so make the title clear, my kids are the reason why I will see you naked.
You - naked.
Me - not naked.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
koiguy1969 said:
o.k fine...i did a couple movies back in the 80s. but i needed the money. ..shit, i didnt think theyre available any more......lol j.k
ok, that's more information than I needed to know. And koiguy1969, I just noticed this from your avatar, when did you turn into a Chinese?

Reaction score
JohnHuff said:
I had to burst out laughing when I read that, but no, you are the ones I will see naked. While I am clothed and you are not. And trust me, you will not want to see me naked. And just so make the title clear, my kids are the reason why I will see you naked.
You - naked.
Me - not naked.
Drat! I thought I had it on that one...

Is one of your teens studying Voyeurism in one of their college courses and you got interested so now you've become a Peeping Tom? Nah! That ain't it. That's too 70'ish.
This is definitely a very good riddle, Dr. John Huff! :) I am really enjoying it, but right now, I am stumped.

Gordy

P.S. If you do see me naked, you're not going to hug me are you? I want you to know that I was a bobcat in a previous life.

Reaction score
Lets see,,,,
A lot of teenagers are pretty computer savvy, and some of them are really good at hacking into other peoples computers. I know that by viewing the source code on internet forums you can actually get the IP address of members computer or routers, determine their location and use that code to target specific hacks. Perhaps your teenagers have figured out a specific hack that allows you to go in and activate our webcams, that are standard features on many of our laptops now a days. From there it's just a mater of watching and waiting until you catch us walking around at home naked in front of our computers.

MY GOD! I hope I'm wrong. :yikesu:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't have a web cam so I am safe
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I've heard of those flying bug camera's but that would be way too expensive for you.
It's not pigeons is it cuz I've seen a flock around here lately. When is this going to happen or are you already seeing us naked? And why is it they use that saying naked as a J-bird? A J-bird is not naked.............he's clothed in feathers. Funny thing in jr high and high school my nick name was J-Byrd as Byrd was my last name then and of course my first name starts w/a J

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
...because the healthcare costs for your kids means the rest of us won't be able to afford clothes...?

Is this another anti-Obama post, lol?

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
To continue the story... I was always afraid that their fingers would be caught in the door jams and actually that did happen one time. My daughter's thumb was caught in the door and it became black and blue, but that was in California and isn't part of this story.

So anyway, my kids were running around locking themselves into a room while the other chased furiously after him and banging on the doors. Bedlam! What madness! How long could they keep this up for? Then suddenly nothing...

And you know what that means. I rushed out of my room picturing my worst fears. Pictures of my kids lying on the floor surrounded by pools of blood, arms and legs tangled broken at the bottom of the staircase, eyes poked out after running with scissors, all a parent's nightmare, but it was not to be...

Instead I found them sitting quietly with hangdog looks, refusing to meet my eye. Something was broken. By them. Knowing what they were doing, it wasn't hard to find what was wrong. I sighed heavily and told them "I'm going to make the punishment fit the crime."

I took out the torture instruments I found on a trip to China and unrolled them on the table. They clasped each other and begged for mercy, but there would be no escape this time...

I've got to take a break here folks. I'm absolutely famished and need to take a food break.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Anything to do with the old trick, when speaking to a roomfull of people, of picturing them naked to calm your own fears?
John

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
HARO said:
Anything to do with the old trick, when speaking to a roomfull of people, of picturing them naked to calm your own fears?
John
Um, how would my kids be involved in that?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
One of them has a presentation at school? Or how about an AAA meeting? "Hi, I'm Jimbo and I'm an alcoholic." :beer:
John

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
The story will be continued the same time tomorrow here. I have to dispatch some gangsters and send some money to England.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Are you trying to drive us crazy John? It might be that you think you can hypnotize us into thinking that anything you say is true but in reality it is hypnotic transcendental convocationalism from an underground source of destruction. I will not be sucked into the black hole of desolation. I will not, I will not..................I willlllllllllllllllll noooooooot, oh, I am getting sooooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeepy

Air moves us, fire transforms us,
Water shapes us, Earth heals us,
And the balance of the wheel goes
’round and ’round.
And the balance of the wheel goes ’round.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
jw, I can assure you that every thing that happened here is correct and actually happened...
as you will see...
same time tomorrow...

Ask a Question