My teenagers is why I will see you naked...

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Apropos of Elmo's thread on his teenagers and fish an event happened recently in my home that will lead to the topic title. Would anyone like to venture a guess as to how that can happen?

Reaction score
John,

This is a riddle of sorts? Hmmm? Where is the "scratching my head" moticon? I have been mulling it over in my mind, but I have not been able to decipher the code as of yet. How and why are "your" teenagers responsible for me showing my nakedness to you? I know that I would not expose myself to you on purpose (out of courtesy to you - you may not have had your lunch yet)! Hee Heee!

I am baffled and stripped of my cognitive senses on this riddle! Oh! There you go! I just went naked because I was just stripped before you!

Close? Yes? No?

Hee hee! This is a good one, John! Can't wait to hear the "real" explanation. You have my mind working on this one.

Gordy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well let's see,you can't really see us now at all except through photo's and what we post soooooooooooooooooo, it must be either what you will imagine or it is a totally different meaning than seeing us w/ our physical clothes off. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well perhaps Gordy is on the right track w/ his idea of our minds being stripped naked somehow. Having to do w/ teenagers so lets see...............what do teenagers do? They go to school, play video game, text, drive cars and sometimes give their parientals grief. Do we get any clues?

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
-Let me just say it's a plausible event and doesn't involve technology.

-I guess it's a test of your imaginations.

-OK, here is how it all started.
My kids are young enough to be chasing each other through the house. On that particular day they were shooting each other with Nerf guns. They would shoot each other, then run into different rooms and hide. Sometimes one would run into a room, slam the door shut and lock it. I was always afraid that their fingers would be caught in the door jams and actually that did happen one time...

Got to go deliver milk, be back later.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
John keep taking the tablets my man your going to be alright winter seems to be getting to you :bouncycig: or lay off the waccy baccy we all know ells cant pilot hovercraft nor can naked teenagers . :0000000057:
Spring is almost here hold onto that thought :blueflower:

Dave

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Thanks for the interest!
Back from my milk run, but now I've got to talk to someone from Spain, so I'll be back tomorrow morning at about the same time to continue the story...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Ah the Spanish connection eh John ?
The plot thickens Naked eels Spanish teenagers and hovercraft mmmm

Dave

Ask a Question