Pics of my very naked new pond

Reaction score
Sooo... what do you think? (I hope these photos went through... ugh I am so not good with computers)

Attachments

• 0315091206b.jpg
    0315091206b.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 0315091205a.jpg
    0315091205a.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 305
  • 0315091206a.jpg
    0315091206a.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 326
Reaction score
Oh and I picked up some grass for behind the pond, and some ivy to place around and a couple other little succulent's to go around the pond.

Reaction score
sooo... I know it's bare but it's going well the pond is clear all the way down to the bottom, the fish are looking happy now that I have a few lily's floating in there (need to pot those things...) and I rigged the second pump after I took those photos and caught them playing in the water as it fell down!

Reaction score
I have a canna, 3 lilys, and I want water lettuce if for nothing else than a handy fresh green snack for my fish to nibble on. One lily and the canna are in the top view picture on the right side. In small burlap looking sacks. The two new lilys are new put in after the pictures were taken. I am worried about over planting. If I have too many plants in there what could that potentially do? I have also a water system I have a few questions about that I will post in a new thread.

Reaction score
You said that you are worried about over planting.
And you asked what could you potentially do?

But first I have to say that your hard work and love for what you are doing shows in your post.

Ponds can be very addictive, you always want more!
So when you say, I have to many plants I will bet that you will consider adding on rather than getting rid of your prized aquatic plants.

Ask a Question