My teenagers is why I will see you naked...

Reaction score
Only if you come and stay with me and I open the door when you are changing.

No John, I don't really have much of a problem with that. My wife often chastises me for walking around the house, and past the open windows, in the buff.

It was the visuals going on in my head, thinking of you sitting there for an hour writing your last post. LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm coming right over but I'm bringing my own bungie cord to keep that door shut. Come to think of it none of our bedroom doors have locks on them o_O

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Don't think we have locks either.................me too jw, bring a tie down if we visit him

Reaction score
Dr. Sir John Huff,

Well a shiver of sharks and a quiver of cobras! Thanks for "dropping in" on my private experience. But, I knew you were coming down the hallway, so I hid my nakedness! Will you please call the fire deparment now, because I think I am stuck in here.

Gordy

Attachments

• you didn't see anythin did you.jpg
    you didn't see anythin did you.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 237

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Actually all is not lost. After further cogitation on the throne today (this time with TP), I remembered that my mother in law's bathroom doors have the same locks. At her advanced age, she still has not acquired a sense of humor, but I believe I can rectify that with a visit tomorrow. Well, at least her guests will.

Ask a Question