P5031436.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 367
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That lil furball is my daughters, and he and I have already exchanged words about the lil birds that have been checking out the pond! We have 3 more inside cats, and they sit in the windows and just observe...wishing they could get at the birds. lol and thanks, my hands are telling me I've accomplished something!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lookin good............now for the plantings around the edges. What you got in mind?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Were putting in a ground level deck which is roughly 8 inches off of the ground to the left of the pond then two walkways with I think those limestone looking pavers, one on each side of the pond leading to the firepit area...which needs like 32 pavers under it to make a seating arrangement around that. Did some planting today in the blocks around the waterfall and will mulch it in when I'm absolutely sure my waterfall and bio filter do not leak.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh and I need to find some water lillies...there's a pond with some awesome ones I might go borrow from and we have a few large pots of elephant ears which we plant outside in the spring too.

Reaction score
Your fountain pump, is that really loud? Looks like a high gph for no more than what it does. I bought one and it feeds a gravity fed filter. Too loud for the wife.

Ask a Question