New construction - Lots of pictures or entire project - How would you seal this pond?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know such a product does not exist (as far as I know) but in my mind (imaginary product!) I wish someone made like a thick rubberised spray that you could literally spray onto any surface, and after a few hours lay down 3, 4, 5 coats and build up something like a 2mm or more flexible layer that would of course cover any surface and any shape.

Feels like such a product should exist ;)

Here you go, rubber spray You made need a lot of cans :ROFLMAO:. I guess you can get industrial sprays, the problem will be have you got full coverage to the correct thickness.

Then there is all the tanking materials used in building. But remember underground you have tree roots, mammals all potential trying to get through, so it will need to be robust.

By the way, clay expands and contracts depending on water content and temp. When building foundation for my house, we had to put clay boards down, these are just foam, but designed to counter clay heave and movement.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here you go, rubber spray You made need a lot of cans :ROFLMAO:. I guess you can get industrial sprays, the problem will be have you got full coverage to the correct thickness.

Then there is all the tanking materials used in building. But remember underground you have tree roots, mammals all potential trying to get through, so it will need to be robust.

By the way, clay expands and contracts depending on water content and temp. When building foundation for my house, we had to put clay boards down, these are just foam, but designed to counter clay heave and movement.

Thanks.
Made me laugh.
Thankfully there are no tree's in the area and never seen any moles around here :)

On the subject of a paint I did find these two products which I will admit are interesting.

The second one saying how you can end up with an almost 2mm thick layer does sound impressive.
I will admit I wish they sold a very small amount as it would be very interesting to paint onto a surface and one dried, pull it off and see just how strong a layer it creates.

Ask a Question