sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yes and thanks all for the concern and afraid to think whats next .Went to order new microwave hood vent and it will be 4 weeks darn it , oh well .I will here back from the insurance tomorrow I guess .Talked to the guy who did my cabinets .I ran into him and his wife downtown so he will stop by tomorrow .Had 2 buy new fire extinquishers and with my luck better do it now

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Sissy, glad to hear your OK and not any worse than it is! My advice, avoid black cats, pick up all the pennies you can find heads up and don't walk under any ladders! Oh and what ever you do don't waste any money on lottery tickets right now! Seriously, Hope your luck changes for the better but think of it this way, Maybe your luckier than you think, It could have been so much worse!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thanks fishin but seem like every time I think my luck is changing something bad happens.Not sure what good luck is any more .Finally came in from spreading manure and digging up strawberry patch or where it's going to be anyway .It must be over a hundred outside or at least feels like it .I'll avoid the ladders and black cats and man every penny counts these days .Uncle Sam may need them .Thanks addy and jw just make sure you stay far away it may rub off ,wouldn't wish this luck on anyone

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
it hit 93 here heat index of 108.................yuck

Watch yourself working in this heat sissy.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I try to come in every hour to cool off .It would be great if there was at least a breeze .It says on the news supposed to be like this until thursday .I just hope no bad storms pop up because of the heat .Gosh I smell great even the dogs won't come near me ,manure perfume not to there liking LOL

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
fishin4cars said:
Sissy, glad to hear your OK and not any worse than it is! My advice, avoid black cats, pick up all the pennies you can find heads up and don't walk under any ladders! Oh and what ever you do don't waste any money on lottery tickets right now! Seriously, Hope your luck changes for the better but think of it this way, Maybe your luckier than you think, It could have been so much worse!

One of my best cats ever was Snooker, he was pure black, weighed 22 lbs and was not fat. He could put his paws on the kitchen counter with his feet flat on the floor. I never let him outside. When I sat down to eat he did the same. Died suddenly from what I think was a stroke in my arms.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My two black cats Spooky and Boo never brought me any bad luck. Here's lookin at ya and hope they don't jinx ya ;)

Fat Girl Spooky
IMG_1710.jpg

Little Boo
IMG_1712.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
pleasingly plump not fat .snooker must have been something to see I had an angora cat like that real long body and he lived to be 19 years old .

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
! didn't say everyone needed to stay away from black cats just Sissy with her bad luck streak....LOL was really joking, Myself, I like Long hair cats! Big fluffy lap cats!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me too, I like big long haired Maine Coon cats, but don't like the shedding of the hair :yikesu:

Ask a Question