Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Finally signed the paperwork yesterday to get my new ATV. I can't wait till it gets here cause this one has a diesel engine, heat & A/C. I will let you guys know more about how it performs in 4 days when it arrives.
Kubota_RTV1100_09.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I want a golf cart with the little bed in the back .I looked at one last week that people had up for sale and it has heat ,air and a radio ,these people pimped it out .I hope that is not like my sons diesel truck and oil has to be changed often .How much land do you have to be able to use that .My land is a hill and I would probably roll it :);):(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Marshall how do you know that its desil emmisions havent been fix my friend :D who's it made by VW :ROFLMAO::):happy::D;)

Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I want a golf cart with the little bed in the back .I looked at one last week that people had up for sale and it has heat ,air and a radio ,these people pimped it out .I hope that is not like my sons diesel truck and oil has to be changed often .How much land do you have to be able to use that .My land is a hill and I would probably roll it :);):(
I have 48 acres and lots of hills and don't roll utv's the only thing to consider is do you have enough land to warrant the $18,999.00 price tag

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
That is why I want a golf cart .Right now to haul small stuff I have to get the lawnmower out and hook the cart to it and the cart has been well used after 11 years .If I don't feel like all that trouble then I work my butt off pushing the wheelbarrow .The other day I dug the ditch's out down by the road and put the dirt in the wheel barrow and pushed it up the drive 5 times and it is not fun .That is over 300 ft and then I still had to take the dirt all the way around the house to the pond .Not fun .But I only like to hook the cart to the red mower and the new battery i bought was dead 3 acres is not a lot of land but getting to much for 1 person to do .

Attachments

• driveway and all round yard and pond 2015 024.JPG
    driveway and all round yard and pond 2015 024.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 215
  • driveway and all round yard and pond 2015 029.JPG
    driveway and all round yard and pond 2015 029.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 283

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
$18,999.00 price tag for a dinky toy :eek: ;)

Dave
I have 48 acres to manage and a 3.4 mile driveway so it really is a "working toy" lol ;) Basically I manage a forest the size of 15 Londons and a driveway that would stretch across it 3 times :D Hmmm maybe I could get it gilded like the Queens carriage LOL The Duke would probably crash at least 35 times in that stretch. Sorry. But the man can't drive a horse drawn anything for :poop: :p

Last edited:

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
That is why I want a golf cart .Right now to haul small stuff I have to get the lawnmower out and hook the cart to it and the cart has been well used after 11 years .If I don't feel like all that trouble then I work my butt off pushing the wheelbarrow .The other day I dug the ditch's out down by the road and put the dirt in the wheel barrow and pushed it up the drive 5 times and it is not fun .That is over 300 ft and then I still had to take the dirt all the way around the house to the pond .Not fun .But I only like to hook the cart to the red mower and the new battery i bought was dead 3 acres is not a lot of land but getting to much for 1 person to do .
Yep wheel barrows are for the young and restl... stupid lol I have one but have not seen it in probably 10 years lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
my in laws have this at their house up in the mountain. They have 30+ acres too, all woods/mountain. it's fun to drive in and my son loves it.
They got theirs 2nd hand.. I think... and it's just not as nice (no wind shield)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
In PA I grew up with a horse drawn carriage .When we went up to our house in PA my mom did not drive so Uncle Ivan always brought over the horse and carriage because both my grandma's lived not far away and We went to church on Sundays just like the others a carriage .That was the mode of transport and used to love the sound when we crossed the covered bridges .It was the best thing in the world and 1 of my most cherished moments in my memory and wish that every one could have that memory

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Nice Toy! A bit of an investment to be sure but sounds like you will get a lot of use out of it. Enjoy!

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Nice Toy! A bit of an investment to be sure but sounds like you will get a lot of use out of it. Enjoy!
It will definitely get used well :D probably will be a 10% work 90% play though ;)

Ask a Question