New video of the fish and pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I love it all but I really like your stream. Gives me so many ideas for the future. I wouldn't mind some day having a small prairie with a stream flowing through it.
Funny I always want a stream flowing thru my own property too. Usually a natural pond and a stream on a property with a house means too much money for us.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Man how can you look at that pond and NOT be proud! Calling it beautiful just does not seem to do it justice. Thanks for sharing!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Awesome video! I think my favorite part was the ride down the "rapids" there at the beginning! I felt like I was there! And your fish are beautiful!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
How do you keep your fish from eating all your plants?
I tell them No :) Seriously it has never been a issue for me They will eat a few things. I have water parsley which grows very easy. I break sections off and put it under a rock so they can eat it and boy do they wipe it out. They tend to leave the lilies alone. My main 2 planting areas are like a bog design but are not filters at all. I have a stone wall and they are filled with gravel so the fish can't get to the areas. The remaining plants are it pots. I do have butterfly koi and goldfish which is the better mix for plants. The butterfly koi are not as bad at eating the plants for some reason.

Ask a Question