j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You have the Christmas season and spirit at your home w/ the snow and the gingerbread houses all set up. Do you have your tree up yet? I wish I could look outside and see some snow.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Can you believe it I just looked outside and guess what? IT IS SNOWING

IMG_6217.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful job Colleen! What a nice village you made, bet it is tasty

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Never eat those things, the only food (?) that is fun to play with! Sometimes if nobody wants it then I take to park and give to mice in farmers field to see what they eat first.

Tree not up yet cause I wait till closer to Christmas cause I get real Balsom fir. Then I like to have it up till New Year.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Congratulations on finally getting snow JW!! I would get all excited for you but I am getting tired of shoveling snow again. Then did I mention that last week I had to get new snow shovel cause some one make off with old shovel...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes you did say you lost your beloved snow shovel. We don't usually even have to shovel but once in awhile we get a good dumping and we make a walkway here and there. It has melted off the roads now but the rest is not leaving so easy as the temps are dropping again. Out on my walk today it was snifting a bit.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How could I forget to show what I originally made when I came up with this idea? I'm not even sure how I came up with these but I made these wildflower decorations. They turned out so nice that I decided to make ornaments.

View attachment 77238
great votive candle holders.I see you like to wood burn also .relaxing hobby

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Yes you did say you lost your beloved snow shovel. We don't usually even have to shovel but once in awhile we get a good dumping and we make a walkway here and there. It has melted off the roads now but the rest is not leaving so easy as the temps are dropping again. Out on my walk today it was snifting a bit.
I don't recall EVER getting snifting around here! :confused:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
A snifting valve (sometimes snifter valve) is an automatic anti-vacuum valve used in a steam locomotive when coasting. The word Snift imitates the sound made by the valve.
Guess I forgot to mention I was walking on a train while I was riding it on my walk :LOL:

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'll see if people take them. I put Twitter hashtags on the back that I will be keeping an eye on to see if anyone shares that they took one. If any are remaining, I'll eventually collect them.
Let us know if they do. I think that is such a creative and awesome idea. I hope they are taken and shipped to others for Christmas and they #checkin. :)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Let us know if they do. I think that is such a creative and awesome idea. I hope they are taken and shipped to others for Christmas and they #checkin. :)

Went back there today, saw my favorite of the ones I put back there (canoe) was taken, three still placed in their spots, and I didn't get to the areas the other three are placed. Nobody has shared on social media so far.

Ask a Question