Our froggie

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
In congnito...our lil froggie. The ring on the side of his face glowed with the flash otherwise I never saw it before. We believe he is the only tadpole we put in last year that survived...but he calls our pond home :D It's great to hear him sing at night...but sadly I'm thinking he's lonely.

Attachments

• P6233625.JPG
    P6233625.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 333
  • P6233629.JPG
    P6233629.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 352
  • P6233628.JPG
    P6233628.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 338

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhhh, he's pretty and love those glowing eyes! You need to get him some friends from a swamp somewhere. Go out night hunting for frogs w/ a net!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I know lol but living in Nebraska we have no swamps only ponds/lakes...and very well versed on catching frogs with flashlighs n nets lol...may one night take a road trip to find him a friend

Reaction score
Nice coloration on your Bull Frog! Love the patterning on its' back! Cn't really tell if it is a male or female though. From what I understand, if the ear patch if larger than the eye, it is a male or if it is the same size or smaller, it is a female. So, if you take a trip to find a friend for it, note the ear patch. :LOL:

:goldfish:

Phantom

Phantom
Reaction score
In congnito...our lil froggie. The ring on the side of his face glowed with the flash otherwise I never saw it before. We believe he is the only tadpole we put in last year that survived...but he calls our pond home :D It's great to hear him sing at night...but sadly I'm thinking he's lonely.
Magical lil froggie...very nice.

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
I love frogs. I like the patterns on your frog. So your frog sings too? I've got a singer in my pond as well. He always goes to the same spot to sing. A piece of flag stone on the front side of the pond.

38549.jpg

Here's my Mr. Froggy.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cool frog FM...........he's got a racing stripe down his backside. He looks like he's got quite the muscle's too. Maybe he could win a race. Oh but that's right he is a singer at heart and maybe not a sporty kinda guy :razz:

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
He likes to be held dispite the fact he's wild and showed up unexpectedly. Maybe he's used to me. He sings love songs every night for mystery Mrs. Froggy. So far she hasn't answered yet.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Poor Mr Froggy, looking for love in all the wrong places! Isn't it kinda late for froggy love as don't they lay their eggs in Springtime? He might have a long wait :luxlove:

Ask a Question