addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well Dave it looks great! I love wood and how it looks. We use decking for a lot of projects.
I put slate floor tiles on our deck pond, make sure you seal it well. It can turn to mush with water. The slate tiles is layered, it peals, if water gets into the layers they fall off.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
those fish were really in a big tank and still looked huge .Water really looked clear in the tank .So that tank is sold like that .Never saw one like it before .It must be heavy to move .I guess roll on is true with that tank .I know when I had my preformed it was a bear to level and keep leveled .Every time the ground would freeze and thaw it would get unlevel .Reminds me of a tank I saw at lowes but it was lots smaller than yours

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes the Aquarium was sold that way, we had it for 22 years and got nearly all our money back when we sold itnot bad eh it was a marine guy who bought it just for the glass.
That in turn bought the pond the koi are around 20" in the photo near to being sold on apart from tiny and browntop who we would never sell.
It weighed one ton when full and had two huge external filters and a UV sterilizer, when we sold it we found the base was rotten thank god it didn't collapse.
Having them indoors was fun, on a no feed night they would swim up to me and give me the evil eye lol.
I took eight men to lift itand went out via the bay window.
It became the bain of my life and hurt me so much because of the state of my legs taking even with breaks 4.5 hours to clean so it had to go.
The pond takes me 15 minutes to clean the vortex the an afternoon to fill up the 30% taken out ( I dont need to be there for this so am sat indoors, do I miss the tank "no", it has a new life now so do we one where we can sit outside in the summer and watch our swim leasurely by

rgrds

Dave

Ask a Question